Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Equipment Hire
1. All bookings for use of the Pop-up Sensory Equipment must be completed on the Form provided (via email or at point of registration) and be forwarded to Sense Abilities.
2. The person completing the Form and whose signature appears on the Form is subject to these conditions of Hire and must be over 18 years of age.
3. All agreed charges must be paid for prior to the hiring and no use of the Sensory Equipment will be allowed until payment has been made.
4. The hire of the Pop-up Sensory Equipment does not entitle the hirer to use at any time, other than the specified hours for which the equipment is hired.
5. The hirer shall not sub-let the sensory equipment or any
6. Hirers are not to leave the Sensory Equipment unattended
unless manned by Sense Abilities Staff as pre-arranged and at additional cost.
7. Not all equipment is suitable for everyone. The hirer/staff member will be responsible for the choice of apparatus, equipment or procedure of use for people at the event/party if Sense Abilities staff are not present.
8. The hirer/staff member shall ensure that good order and discipline is kept with the Sensory Equipment during the hiring. shall indemnify the Sensory Equipment against all actions, proceedings, claims, and demands whatsoever which may arise as the result of the hiring and shall ensure that appropriate insurance cover is in force in respect to those within its charge.
9.Sense Abilities Staff reserve the right to put a stop to
any activity not properly conducted if arranged to be on site during hiring.
10.The right is reserved to cancel any hiring without notice where Sense Abilities considers it necessary for a cause outside its control and in such an event the hiring fee shall be returned forthwith but Sense Abilities shall not be held liable or required to pay compensation for any loss sustained as a result of or in any way arising out of the cancellation of the hiring.
11. The Hirer is required to remain on site until the conclusion of the hire to ensure all responsibilities are undertaken.
12.The Hirer shall be liable for any claim, loss, damage or injury to any person or property arising from this Hire.
13.No metallic (other than spectacles) or sharp objects shall be used with or around the Sensory Equipment.
14.No food or drink or other
consumables shall be consumed in or around the Sensory Equipment.
15.Cancellation or postponing of
bookings is allowed with 24 hours’ notice.
16.A Booking fee of 50% of total hire fee is required at time of booking to secure hire and full payment of hire charge to be made one week before event date. Failure to do so will result in loss of booking.
17. It is the Hirers responsibility to
ensure that there is reasonable access to the venue for the unloading and
loading of Sensory Equipment.
18. The Hirer will be liable for any
damage to the equipment owned by Sense Abilities that takes place during the
Please note that all persons using the Sensory Equipment do
so at their own risk.
The person/s or organisation hiring the sensory equipment
will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a
result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using
this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they
are fully adhered to at all times.
Our Company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury
caused to anyone using this equipment.