2019, what a year it was for Sense Abilities. It was full of highs and a couple of lows. Last year saw us receiving funding to put on free community sensory sessions which were a huge success.
Changes to our Company Objects
The Directors of Sense Abilities have recently met to discuss our Company Objects and as such we have proposed changes to these. We like to keep the community in which we operate involved as much as we can.
The changes we propose are as follows:
The objects of the Company are to carry on activities which benefit the community and in particular (without limitation)
1) To provide access to a good and comprehensive mobile multi-sensory environment for all ages and abilities;
2) To raise funds to pay for sensory equipment, sensory sessions, sensory play workers, accessible sensory facilities including a sensory centre;
3) To educate on the benefits of accessing good multi-sensory environments for all ages and abilities;
4) To involve the local community in the development of a publicly accessible multi-sensory centre that will benefit individuals and organisations in and around the local area in which it is based and to raise awareness of the benefits of accessing a good multi-sensory space;
5) To create a diverse, inclusive and welcoming environment for all participants.
6) To work with local organisations to promote the benefits of accessible sensory environments for all and not just a select few.
7) To pursue any other aims in support of the objects of the company
These will be updated on Companies House soon. https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10639701
Join us on this exciting journey...
If you enjoyed this post, subscribe for updates (it's free):